Corruption Drive-Charting Out Solutions By Public-Contribution With Impact - Everyone Is A Leader- P Eng Suraj Singh Doha Qatar
1. All have been fed up with level of corruption. Yes, there are seriously thinking & acting people like Anna & Ram Dev with support from masses. But, is that existing or developing state of affairs adequate? In capacity as a citizen of this nation & being a member of a society, is it not ever one’s duty according to the Constitution article 51A to help the nation Bharat, purify it, by eradication or screening out its pollution impregnated with saturation, spread with in deep depth intensity into its environment & there exists no oxygen to respire.
2. Should we its members turn ourselves into fishes to survive on consumption of carbon dioxide? Do we accept to live only on the availability of carbon dioxide in place of oxygen? Have we lost all our standards & moral values? Why do we think that corruption cannot be eradicated? Yes, it is a devil but, we have capacity to encounter devils. How successfully can we chart out our routes or designs to conduct corruption’s death from ours?
3. Does it not look strange or unbecoming that despite being factual respecting 9x10^15 (900,000,000,000,000) rupees have been siphoned off by our criminal leaders, we as a nation have survived of course, to some extent successfully. This good state of the nation does not please others, so proclaimed advanced nations. Just imagine, had this gigantic sum leading out of calculation, not been removed from our treasury, what would have been the status of Bharat? Certainly, it could have entitled designation as Golden Sparrow. Past phrase that we were that golden sparrow is not false. We were rich, are rich & shall grow rich. No other nation shall stand equal.
4. 985 persons have crossed all limits of their personalities & have looted 1.2 billion heads. This is not at all acceptable. We should not care about what the laws state. We should not care about what the government or parliament states. We should not care about what Gandhi’s used to state or conduct as such. We have to reestablish our rights as a society & collectively all ‘public as king’ above the president. These looters can neither be called our citizens nor our leaders. We have to treat them as our enemies since, they acted against state Bharat India. They deprived nation from continued development of infrastructures, barred the poor to survive on nutritious food. They continued helped foreign nations to use our hard earned funds for their own development using IMF that utilizes these funds & even, allows loans to us from our own monies.
5. No court of law or prosecution, shall be able to punish them since, our laws are income tax oriented & not complying with criminal force to kill them. UPA has continuously, been making us stupid by promising a strong Lok Pal bill or planning to think of how to remove corruption. Nehru family in the name of Gandhi is the biggest culprit. They must be taught by all an excellent reply in such a way that first they bring back all monies. This can be done only, when they are jailed. No other law should apply but, hanging to death all those, who have been involved with for decades long committing incriminating acts.
6. Just sitting & awaiting that some miracle would happen, we shall do another mistake. Our leaders like Anna, Ram Dev & others, shall be eliminated from land by this government. These criminals can go to cross all unlimited extents to save their faces & black monies. They may say that it was preserved into foreign accounts so as to be used in future for the national loss prevention on nation, during external aggression by enemies. They may be ready to pay the income taxes to get out of problems or prosecutions. We should accept neither as a Bharat society but, only acceptance criteria should be their death punishment. And, that too should be conducted at an earliest. These criminal leaders are more dangerous than Afzal & Kasab. They should be punished in open with full condemnation & disregard of their conduct. All names of projects & areas existing in their names should be changed to national names only or into the names of those who sacrificed their lives for the sake of this Bharat nation. Think & stay awaken. Enemies are within us.
Jai Bharat Vandematram
P Eng Suraj Singh Doha Qatar