JAYANTA KUMAR DAS (RTI ACTIVIST)
|Blog||Posted By: hindtodaynews on:10/5/2013 9:05:01 PM|
I have registered complaint with the Honourable Governor of Odisha against State Chief Information Commissioner Shri Taruna Kanti Mishra Under Section 17 of Right to Information Act 2005 for not performing his duty properly.
1. I have filed two number of Complaint Cases with Odisha Information Commission against the Public Information Officer of Odisha Information Commission (Complaint Case No. 329/2013 dated 20.3.2013 & 363/2013 dated 03.4.2013, please see the copy of status of the two Complaint Cases in Attachment).
2. In both the Complaint Cases CIC Sri Taruna Kanti Mishra has not followed the procedure as mentioned in Rule No. 09(1) & Rule No. 11 of Notification No. 7307/I&PR Bhubaneswar dated 06th March 2006 (Please see the Copy of the Notification in Attachment) and disposed of the Complaint Case No. 329/2013 on 23.9.2013 & Complaint case No.363/2013 on 19.8.2013.
3. In both the Complaint Cases he had never intimated/informed me prior to the hearing (as mentioned in Rule No. 09(1) of Notification No. 7307/I&PR Bhubaneswar dated 06th March 2006).
4. In both the Complaint Cases he had never communicated the Orders to me by Speed Post till date and the same orders are not posted in the website of Odisha Soochana Commission till date (As per the Rule No. 11 of Notification No. 7307/I&PR Bhubaneswar dated 06th March 2006), I have already registered a complaint with the Registrar of Odisha Soochana Commission long back.
5. The Chief Information commissioner has done this illegal and unlawful act with an ill intention to save the Public Information Officer & the First Appellate Authority of Odisha Information Commission.
6. Being the Chief Information Commissioner he has not at all performed his duty and he has tried his level best to deprive me from my Fundamental Rights Under Article 14 & Under Article 19(1)(a) in Constitution of India 1949.
a) Article 14:- Equality before law The State shall not deny to any person equality before the law or the equal protection of the laws within the territory of India Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth,
b) Article 19(1)(a) :- All citizens shall have the right to freedom of speech and expression
7. Being the responsible citizen of the largest democratic country we have got some duty and responsibility towards this country according to Article 51A(i) & (j) in Constitution of India 1949 along with Fundamental Rights and the citizens of this country cannot perform their duty according to Article 51 a (i) & (j) without the Fundamental Right like Article 14 & 19 in constitution of India 1949.
a) Article 51A in The Constitution Of India 1949 Fundamental duties, It shall be the duty of every citizen of India to (i) to safeguard public property and to abjure violence & (j) to strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement.
8. It is well understood from the attitude of CIC Shri Tarukanti Mishra that he is not at all interested to perform his duty honestly to safe guard the citizen’s interest as per our Constitution. He is acting as an agent of the government and government servants, he is getting Rs 2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh) only Per Month towards salary and other allowances (with this huge amount Eight Thousand numbers of Below Poverty Line Card Holders can get Twenty Five Kilograms of Rice each free of cost in Odisha) from the government as the Chief Information Commission but doing nothing rather killing the RTI Act. He doesn’t deserve to continue in his present post as Chief Information Commission because he is not performing his duty according to Constitution of India 1949.
Hence, I have request the Honourable Governor of Odisha to order an investigation to find the truth and take strict action against the Chief Information Commissioner Sri Taruna Kanti Mishra according to the Section 17 of Right to Information Act 2005 if my above mentioned allegations are correct.Document 1Document-2
Post your comment after login here. For paragraph spacing use "</br>" between lines.